Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Day 3 - Morning

Overview


We had another great morning at Disneyland. With just a few Disney rides remaining on our list, we were able to cover the entire park in just a couple of days, thanks to Ridemax. In fact, we did even much better than Ridemax said, so we got to do a couple of extra rides.


Morning Attractions

Alice in Wonderland

  • Raymond: “I loved it, and it’s kind of fun to hop on the caterpillar”
  • Amelia: “It was my favorite ride, because I like caterpillar.”
  • Mommy: “It was fun watching the kids enjoy it.”
  • Daddy: “Where was Alice? Amelia said she saw her, but I missed her altogether. I did enjoy that part of the track extended outside, instead of most of the dark rides at the park.”

Storybook Land Canal Boats

  • Daddy: “Very neat to see the miniature settings of some of the classic fairy tales.”
  • Raymond: “They’re kind of fun. I went in and out of the whale.”
  • Amelia: “Fun!”
  • Mommy: “Loved the miniatures.”

Casey Jr. Train Ride

  • Mommy: “Raymond seemed to really enjoy this ride.”
  • Daddy: “Great scenery! A very relaxing ride.”
  • Raymond: “The train went up and down the bump, and it went faster, but it’s slower.”
  • Amelia: “We went under a cave. It was fun.”

Haunted Mansion

  • Raymond: “Scary.”
  • Amelia: “It was fascinating. How’d they do all that?”
  • Mommy: “As fun as I remember.”
  • Daddy: “I just love this ride! Couldn’t wait to ride it again after all these years.”

Splash Mountain

  • Amelia: “We went down beneath the thorns. We splashed a big splash. It was fantastic.”
  • Mommy: “I loved all the Briar Rabbit scenery.”
  • Daddy: “I love the layout of this ride. It’s certainly my favorite contemporary Disneyland ride.”
  • Raymond: “I went down fast, and splashed under the pinchy bush today.”

The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

  • Daddy: “Very colorful and cute.”
  • Raymond: “I went by lots and lots of doors.”
  • Amelia: “Happy Birthday Pooh. We went in the Mr. Sanders car. I thought we were going to get gopher, but I was wrong.”
  • Mommy: “Another great one for kids.”

Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin

  • Raymond: “I crashed by toys and whatever.”
  • Amelia: “We spun around and around.”
  • Mommy: “Loud, but fun.”
  • Daddy: “Very busy with the colors and noises, but I like that you can spin the car as it rides down the track.”

Gadget’s Go Coaster

  • Amelia: “It was so fun. Older kids screamed, but I didn’t scream. I was brave.”
  • Mommy: “I thought it was fun.”
  • Daddy: “Very short, but a great ride to get little ones used to roller coasters.”
  • Raymond: “It was kind of fun, and we run faster.”

Goofy’s Bounce House

  • Mommy: “Cute set up.”
  • Daddy: “Looked like a lot of fun for the little ones. Even the furniture was blown up with air to make it bouncy too.”
  • Amelia: “I jumped up and down, up and down in the house. There was bouncy furniture. It was very, very fun.”
  • Raymond: “I crashed seats, lamps, fireplaces, and whatever.”

Playhouse Disney

  • Mommy: “It was fun to watch the kids interacting with the show.”
  • Daddy: “A fun full-stage puppet show for the kids to enjoy.”
  • Raymond: “I just loved to watch the movie.”
  • Amelia: “We flipped the pages in the playhouse book. There was Jojo’s Circus, Stanley, and Pooh Bear. It was fun.”


Highlight of the morning

  • Raymond: Goofy’s Bounce House
  • Amelia: Alice in Wonderland
  • Mommy: Splash Mountain and Storybook Land Canal Boats
  • Daddy: Haunted Mansion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home